Welcome

Welcome to Mama G.'s Thoughts and Ramblings. I'm not sure how often I will be posting, but feel free to check on me occassionally. I'll be posting about things I find interesting, it may be something interesting I found during a Bible study, something one of my children has taught me or something about natural health and healing.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"...that the work of God might be displayed in his life." John 9:3b

Have you ever wondered why things happen?  Have you ever asked God "Why?"?

In John 9 we see the story of how Jesus healed the man who was blind from birth.  Can't you just see his parents crying at his birth, "Why, O God, is our son blind?".  It wasn't until the man was an adult that Jesus came and gave him sight.  Don't you think that his parents prayed everyday that God would open his eyes?  Or did they just accept his blindness as a burden that they must bear?

Whatever our circumstances, we are to bring glory to God.  That is the reason we were created, we are created to bring God glory.  Does God really need us to bring glory to himself?  I think not.  If we don't sing his praises even the rocks will cry out.  Creation sings of His glory every hour of every day.

May God receive the glory from all your thoughts and deeds today!

No comments:

Post a Comment